The acquisition excellence package
How to ATTRACT the right candidates
- define a perfect candidate persona - what skills and attributes do they have
- define EVP (employer value proposition - what sets you apart from the rest as an employer?)
- draft sexy eye-cathing job descriptions so that the candidates shove their resumes at you (we’ll create templates in Notion/pdf or slides)
- design beautiful careers page
- run efficient intake meetings
How to FIND the right candidates
- source passive talent
- draft cold recruiting emails that get opened and clicked
- use best open source intelligent tools
- create sourcing strategy
How to SELECT the right candidates
- How to screen candidates to minimize the time you waste on poor fits while also identifying top talent
- How to run intro calls, technical interviews & assessments
- How to create structured interviews, with a focus on bias elimination
- How to collect references in a smart way
How to CLOSE:
- I will teach you how to pitch your company for the candidates to fall in love with it
- Negotiation strategies and closing best practices
- Digital tools 101: what kind of tooling/systems do you need at minimum? (And at maximum, if you’re ready to splurge :)
- Key data to track
- Startup founders, business owners and executives interested in creating an enduring culture of teamwork that fosters long-term growth and business success
- Hiring managers, recruiters and talent acquisition specialists who would love to maximise performance, retention and engagement
- Individual contributors wanting to take control of their own professional development
- Anyone interested in learning more about recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and/or team building best practices
As the result, you'll have everything you need to recruit, hire and onboard the best possible teams for your organization.
*Duration and cost depend on the size of the company.
SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON HIRING!
Recruitment Agencies charge 15%-20% of the candidate’s annual salary. Their focus is less on a long-term fit and more on getting the job filled, so don’t expect them to be as invested in building a thriving team for you.
Let’s say you need an Architect in Austin, Texas. The average salary is $130,000 USD.
You’d pay between $19,500 to $26,000 USD just to close this role. Without any learning or tools and templates. The next time you need to hire anyone, you’d pay again an exorbitant amount of $$$.
With me, you and your team will have the KNOWLEDGE, processes, tools set up and templates to find top 1% talent on your own.
If you’re looking for a recruiter, this is not for you.
I DO NOT RECRUIT. But I will help you recruit better :) I'll partner with you or your recruiter to close the role, so you'll have the most efficient processes set up that work for YOUR business. I love the quote “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” I will teach you how to fish for the top talent, and you’ll be fed for a lifetime.
WHO IS THIS PACKAGE NOT RIGHT FOR?